* This groundbreaking title provides creative design professionals and students with a complete, authoritative curriculum-based course to quickly and easily get them up-to-speed with the latest release of Macromedia Dreamweaver!
* Teaches the full range of Dreamweaver tools and techniques through the recreation of a working Web site - with all raw artwork included on the CD-ROM!
* Features stunning four color artwork and glossy white paper throughout for maximum informational value and "wow" appeal!
* Appropriate for both Mac and Windows!
* Divided into timed Sessions based on the central project/image. These are chapter-level
* Divisions that contain the heart of the book: the progressive tutorials!
* The project starts simply, establishing major design areas with the basic Dreamweaver techniques, and applying the Wow! Factor to each area as the project advances..
* The final result is a professional-level competency with Dreamweaver and a beautiful, fully functional Web site.
* CD-ROM contains all of the files and materials needed for the project.
* Seybold Seminars is the number-one name in the design and publishing technology field.
Joyce J. Evans is an acclaimed author and dynamic communications professional, with over 10 years of experience in educational training, speaking, tutorial development, Web design and usability, she faces every challenge with a genuine concern for the user. She founded, designed and maintains the Idea Design Web site, (http://www.je-ideadesign.com) a Web design studio. In conjunction with the ID Bookstore and other various clients she keeps herself very busy in the online development world.