The definitive iLife reference, completely updated and revised. The Macintosh iLife ’06 is the ultimate iLife learning experience, a lavishly illustrated handbook packed with easy-to-follow instructions, essential technical background, and tips for iLife users of all levels.
• Shop ’til you drop at the iTunes Music Store
• Take your iPod beyond music—watch videos, view photos, store contacts and calendars, and more
• Improve your photography and video-shooting techniques
• Create spectacular slide shows, photo books, calendars, and greeting cards
• Refine your photos to perfection with iPhoto 6
• Share photos via email, Web albums, and cutting-edge photocasts
• Explore the latest video formats with iMovie HD
• Record and arrange your own music with GarageBand
• Create and publish your own Web sites, blogs, and podcasts
• Preserve the past: digitize old records, photos, and movies
Each two-page spread is a self-contained tutorial or set of tips. Everything you need is at your fingertips, and every page is updated for iLife ’06.
The Web site: Get updates, tips, and much more at this book’s companion Web site, www.macilife.com.
Jim Heid is one of the most admired writers and instructors in the Mac community.
A contributing editor of Macworld magazine since 1984, he has been using and teaching each of the programs in the iLife suite since its debut.